Okay, I’m confused…

Do I have to wear a mask? I’m completely vaccinated, why do I have to suffocate myself when I go to Ralphs? Why is my grandchild still out of school? (Not that he learned much when he was in school!). The world seems upside down…is it because I’m elderly? (I must watch my language now, don’t want my readers to think I’m racist!!! Even though I heard that the government is helping all farmers except white men farmers…isn’t that racist? Or am I not allowed to say that either!!!

I made an offer on a property in Idyllwild for 25,000 over list price last week…a small 2/2 A-Frame cabin that needed work…the listing agent said they were waiting until Monday to review offers…They had nineteen offers, and mine was not in the running. No contingencies, no inspections! I have been in this business for 50 years and I can’t understand how that is representing your buyer…I think the next few years will be spent in court, and forms will need revision again to indemnify the agents for doing what the buyers insist to write in their offers.

I received an alert from my solar company, I will find the bill in California Legislature that they informed me about but the jest of it was that now the utility companies want to charge a monthly fee for having solar….what’s up is down…what’s new is old, what’s black is white…is this the new normal?

Karen Joy Tabbah, DRE #00407860
Past President PSRAR 2020, 2004 & 1994
Karenjoy@karenjoyproperties.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog